Rob Burton (Senior Technologist)
Rob is a Senior Architectural Technologist with a wide range of experience in the construction industry. Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. First-class analytical, design and problem solving skills. Dedicated to maintaining high quality standards. Proficient in AutoCAD, SolidWorks, ArchiCAD and DriveWorks.
2014 to date SMG Architects Limited Senior Architectural Technologist
1996 to 2014 Marston and Langinger Senior Architectural Technician
1995 to 1996 D H Williams Architectural Technician
1993 to 1995 Januarys Architectural Technician
1990 to 1992 Robert Freakley Associates Trainee Architectural Technician
- Worked on projects around the World meeting with Clients, Architects and Builders. Countries such as Switzerland, Italy, Luxemburg, France, Germany, Sweden, Bermuda, United States (New York, New Jersey, Boston, California, Michigan, Washington).
- Produced the technical drawings and specifications for Marston & Langinger’s Award Winning Chelsea Flower Show Conservatory four years in a row.
- Worked on many bespoke glasshouses for private clients around the world including new and historic buildings.
- Major role in developing the new improved roofing system for Marston & Langinger’s conservatories, improving performance and reducing the costs.
- Developed and introduced a new range of standard Marston & Langinger’s glasshouses utilising a component production line to increase efficiency and reduce costs.